Day three - ornaments made with accordion tissue paper available in some shops. I've made freehand shapes and I tried to cut some with my Big Shot, and then traced some die shapes and cut out too. for starters, I tried to glue the tissue without any support, and it was a bit fiddly but looked great as the seam was almost invisible. But after several minutes my damned glue tape gave way and the ornaments fell apart. The remaining part or the sheet I glued both sides to a support paper and then glued the paper together. It doesn't look as good, but at least it holds!
Z jednego arkusza (około 9 zł) udało mi się zrobić 32 ozdoby w różnych rozmiarach, od 5 do 12 cm długości i po 3-6 cm promienia. Tak wyglądaja w dużym pudle:
One sheet made about 32 ornaments in different sizes, which looks like this in a large box:
Trudność (difficulty) - 3
czas (time) - 1
koszt (cost) - 1
No i na koniec jeszcze muszę pochwalić się synem, który wygrał konkurs The Scrapcake z tym notesikiem! Lepszy jest od rodzicielki!
And, I want to brag about my son! He's won a kid's challenge at The Scrapcake blog with this little notebook I already posted about: